Tuesday, August 17, 2010
The baby is dancing!
I felt the baby move for the first time last week and now I can feel something every day. It's not much, it's a slight feeling, but it's different from anything I've felt before so I know it's my little guy. He seems to move around a lot after I eat, I guess he gets all his energy then. I didn't think I could feel it from the outside yet, but I rested my hand on my stomach last night and I could feel it, very small, but it was there. I called Bryan into the room and right on time Baby Dorsey gave a kick (or something) and Bryan felt it for the first time! Very exciting. I hope he's comfy in there. :-) He's getting his soccer feet ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to see some belly pics! Or are you still lucky like your mom and not showing!?!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are really doing great.
I am showing! I'll post some pics really soon. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my!! Can't believe he's moving, seems like it's going by so, so fast! Miss you :)
ReplyDeleteI hope he moves for Mom's friends on Saturday!
ReplyDelete