I'm in the early stages of looking for someone to watch my baby boy. I hate to even think about the day I have to leave him to head to work, but it's inevitable....So I'm putting the word out now. I'm looking for someone that does it out of their home and of course has all the credentials needed. I'd prefer the Bowie/Crofton area. If you recommend anyone please let me know! Referrals are the best!!
There is an online Nanny site, Nannies4hire, they run background checks and all that jazz. My sister used them and found a nanny that worked out of her house and was awesome! It was also cheaper than daycare. Good luck with your search.
ReplyDeleteThanks Margo! That's perfect, I am looking for more of a "Nanny". I will check that out for sure. Many thanks!
ReplyDeleteObviously you need something permanent, but I am around the corner with 4 days off a week. So I can be used in a pinch or if Nanny has a sick day!And I am serious about that! Cause you know I will calling you one day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie!! That's awesome! :-)
ReplyDelete