After months of planning and keeping it a secret, I pulled off Bryan's 30th Surprise Party!!! If you don't know about "Dorsefest", it's a tradition Bryan started years ago when he started his first "real" job. Each Dorsefest had a theme, " I got a job", "Still Workin", etc. They were always parties at his parents house that involved good food, good music, plenty to drink, and backyard fun. We haven't been able to hold a "Dorsefest" in the past couple of years, so I thought, " What would be better than to surprise him with his very own " Dorsefest" for turning 30? Together with his parents, my parents, and party planner Katie Demer's, we threw a great "Dorsefest 2010, 30 and Daddy to be" party! Bryan was very surprised and had no idea. He thought he was coming over for his birthday dinner at his parent's house. Everyone stood in the front yard wearing their official Dorsefest shirt and surprised him as he pulled in. Everyone had a great time, thanks to all that came and celebrated Bryan!! The party was complete with food, drinks, friends, and even "Minute To Win It" games which were hilarious! Here are a few pics of the party people. :-)










Everything looked so great Holly! Sorry I couldn't come out to celebrate with you guys, I would have been there if I didn't have to work today. You guys look so happy... love it!
ReplyDeleteHad so much fun, good to see everyone :) You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou were missed Jamie!!! Thanks Tara! :-)
ReplyDeleteHad a great time Holly. I am very impressed that it actually stayed a secret. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks Troy and thanks for your help too!
ReplyDelete