We had one busy weekend! Bryan and I went to Virgin Fest 2010 last Saturday. It was a super hot day, but we had a lot of fun. We saw a ton of bands and they were all really good. The baby really started kicking to Matt & Kim. Maybe they'll be his favorite. They're a lot of fun, they really only have one hit right now but I'm hoping they'll push out some more. Check them out. It was a long day for girl who is 6 months pregnant, but I sucked it up. We stayed the entire day, my feet were black when I got home and so was the tissue when I blew my nose-hoping this builds up the baby's immune system! Then on Sunday we spent the day at Kerry & Linsay's house celebrating Kerry's Birthday. I got in some much needed time with my nephews Brayden and Chase. Brayden and Bryan hung out in the backyard for a while together, Brayden always has something to say, I love it. Chase is all smiles right now and I'm smitten. I was lucky enough to change two diapers, but the smiles certainly made up for it. Below is Lena, of course, who apparently thinks my new belly is the perfect pillow. :-)



Kerry's Birthday Celebration






Virgin Fest 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment