Reed had his 2 month appointment today. He's 8lbs and 6 ounces! We're thrilled that he's finally over 8lbs. He did however receive a few shots while he was there and let's just say that did not make him very happy.
This happy face was a few hours before his appointment. He's delighting me with more and more smiles every day. How lucky am I?!

This photo was taken to give to his Aunt Katie for her birthday. Look at that smile

This cracks me up. He is not ready to use his bumbo yet and I know this, but I just had to try it out. He tolerated it for a minute and then this started....
(Don't worry Katie G., I know he will love it very soon and we will use it all the time! :-) )
This is "after bath" hair. :-)
Already such a comedian. Socking himself in the face.
Hanging out
One of the many reasons why I love the weekends.
"My boy's".
Love Reed's fashion choices this past week!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! He'll grow into the Bumbo!
ReplyDelete