Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Rolls

I know, he'll hate me for this photo later, but I just love his belly and his content smile! He still loves bath time, but he loves it so much that when you take him out, he freaks! If he had it his way, he'd stay in the bath for hours, like his Momma. Although....I'm pretty sure it's been months since I've taken a bath!

Reed is one growing boy, he drank (3) 5 ounce bottles in 6 hours! That's a lot for a baby his size, he's putting his Momma to work! Daycare is requesting that I bring 4 bottles now, and two extra outfits, yes....blowouts have been a regular things for us these days. Trying to figure out why. Gross, I know. It's never a good thing when you pick up your child and they're in a different outfit from the one you dropped them off in.

Spring is here and my baby is getting fatter. When Reed was born I would fantasize about warmer weather and a bigger baby, I couldn't wait till spring. I seriously had "fat baby envy". I know it sounds weird, but he was just so small, all I could do was wish weight on him and we're finally getting there. My boy finally has neck rolls and I couldn't be happier about it. Come on summer and thick thighs!! ( for Reed, not me ;) )

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable photo!! Who would have thought you'd be wishing for neck rolls one day! Ha, I've heard blowouts are common but I have fortunately not yet experienced anything like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neck rolls???? I need to see these chunky new features! :)

    ReplyDelete