Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter!

This has been a rough week for our family! My Parents, Kerry & Linsay, Chase & Brayden, me & Bryan all had the stomach bug! Reed seems to have a mild case of it, I hope. It got so bad that we had to call in for help. Bryan's Mom came over and spent the night on Tuesday night while Bryan and I were down and out.  Thank goodness for her helping hand only I feel soooo bad because we got word this morning that she got it last night :( This thing is gross! At least we captured these fun photos on Easter before we all hit rock bottom!


Reed & Papa hanging out

 


                                                                            The boys


Trying to fit all of them on Papa's lap! He'll have to do roll call pretty soon. 

Goal: get one decent picture of the cousins together.

Attempt #1
Attempt #2
Attempt #3
                                                                         Attempt #4
(How funny is Brayden, he just keeps that smile going, too cute)


                                                 One smiling mommy and one crying baby:(

So fun!
 


I think Reed likes being outside :-)

Looking for four leaf clovers.


We also enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the Dorsey's on Saturday night but Reed was not in a good mood so I didn't capture too many pictures from that night.  But I'll put those up as soon as I upload them. :-)

Hope everyone had a great Easter and here's to a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the stomach bug- sounds nasty! I hope everyone is feeling better by now! Love the Easter photos!

    ReplyDelete