Bryan and I were just saying the other day that Reed hasn't had an explosive diaper in a long time, well....we spoke to soon! Bryan was watching Reed on the couch and all I hear Bryan say is "Oh my gosh, oh no, oh my gosh, it's coming through the front of his shirt!!!" I run over and yep, it's is seeping its way up his back and over to his tummy. Awesome. Bath time here we come!!! This is when you have to decide how to get the onesie off. Roll it up and slowly take off over head? Roll down and take off waist, or cut it off?
Then Bryan plops him in the bath and forgets to cover him with a washcloth, Reed happily peed straight up into the air and onto the mirror. Good work Reed!
(Excuse the quality of the pic, and the poop, its a camera phone)
i've never seen it come up through the shirt before!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly why God made babies cute.
ReplyDelete