Saturday, April 2, 2011

New camera hopefully equals better blog

What are my posts always about these days? Yep, Reed & Lena. So here is yet another one, but the pictures are better thanks to our new camera!

He's so smiley these days, worth all the crying!



Is it possible to kiss a baby too much? If so, consider me guilty. 


I HAVE to compare this to a picture of Bryan when he was a baby because this looks JUST like him.

 My first baby Lena. She's saying "OMG Reed, take a chill pill, you have to beg for you food around here, not scream for it!

This says it all. "When are you taking that little thing back where it came from? I thought I was number 1, does anyone hear me? Hello?"

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This post was hilarious! Your pictures look GREAT, I can definitely tell it's a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics from the new camera! priceless picture of Lena, ha

    ReplyDelete