Reed had his 4 month appointment on Tuesday, he now weighs in at 12lbs and 3 ounces. We're finally bigger than Lena! He's in the 10-25th percentile for weight, and the 50th for height. We're moving in the right direction. He was so happy at his appointment, laughing, smiling and just having a blast till the shots came....it broke my heart! My smiley guy turned into a red faced crying baby, I felt so bad for him.
So Reed is belly laughing now and if that doesn't make you laugh yourself, you need to get yourself checked out, it's hysterical. Reed had his first giggle somewhere around 7 weeks and didn't really giggle again till a few weeks after that. He had his first belly laugh the Sat before Easter and boy was it adorable! If any of you watch "Parks & Rec", Aziz Ansari is hilarious! One recent episode he explained a few of his sayings for things like "tray-tray" for Entree, "go-go" for Car and most importantly "Chicky par-par" for Chicken Parmesan. I decided I would say this to Reed in a raspy voice and boy was that the ticket! He belly laughed for the next 10 min every time I said it! We even managed to capture it on video, which I hope to post soon! I managed to get more belly laughs out of him this weekend and this time it was the word "ten". You just never know what they'll find hilarious! These laughing fits shake all 12lbs of him. :-)
oh and p.s.-I'm trying to make that picture of Reed on my title smaller, enjoy the very large version for now!
I can't wait to hear these giggles next weekend!!!
ReplyDelete