We just couldn't resist taking a picture like this.
Reed thought Stephanie was hilarious. :-) She'll have her very own Niece/Nephew soon enough!!
The "girls" enjoyed a super long walk up & down the Mountains. They're BFF's. :-) Or at least that's what Lena thinks.
Bryan with his mountain man beard trying to get Reed down for a nap and Reed not wanting it at all. Eyes WIDE open!
Hanging out with Gpa & Gma.
It's also my favorite time of year again! The Organic CSA started in May! This will be out 3rd year participating. Yay for all sorts of delicious greens. We also get Strawberries, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Tomatoes, and much more-whatever's in season. It's a surprise each week. They also combined with a bakery this year too, so we get fresh bread and cookies each week too.
Quality of pics should be better soon. We had a new camera, but Bryan didn't think it was good enough, here we go again...;)
And this was a picture from Easter, I just couldn't resist it. Reed hanging out with his Great-Grandma Dorsey. :-)




SO sad I missed Crunk and all of the awesome announcements...and meeting Reed...!! Love the photo with the beer, ha. And I am so jealous of your produce you get each week! I need to get on that waiting list!
ReplyDelete