Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 8 Months Reed!

How is it possible that my baby is 8 months old today?! Wasn't I just announcing that I was pregnant? Didn't I just give birth? Wasn't he just a newborn, my teeny little super guy?

8 months has flown! He has already experienced so much. We've had an Earthquake and a Hurricane!
Here are some of Reed's recent accomplishments;
  • Sitting up
  • Pulling himself around on the floor in circles and backwards (making the motions towards crawling)
  • Eating solids (Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Zucchini, Avocado, Squash, Bananas, Pears, Apples, and Green Beans today..I'm sure I'm missing some...)
  • Pretty much saying "Mama!" but its more like "mamamamamama" I'll take it!
  • Passing toys from hand to hand like crazy
  • Holding his own bottle (I never get to see this)
  • Tried to pull himself up the other day.
  • and SO much more!
We're also learning how to drink out of a sippy cup, he's getting there.

Of course he's full of smiles and belly laughs. Lena had him cracking up the other day, he adores her! He still gets a kick out of the word "Sticky" and "Stinky" works too. ;)




4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! Time flies! Go Reed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 months!!! I still have his first newborn picture in my text messages! Time for an updated one! Preferably him crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to see this little man soon. He changes so much week to week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No longer may you post about said 8 month old and not include a picture:)

    ReplyDelete