Thursday, November 3, 2011

It was a Sock Monkey kinda Halloween


The Bry-Dad picked up Reed early on Monday and took him into work for a little "show off your kids on Halloween" hour. Below are some of his coworker's babes. This was sort of a big deal for me. Bryan hadn't taken Reed anywhere without me yet and I have to admit I was a little nervous. Not because I don't think Bryan can't handle it but more for me! It was strange to not have a car seat in my car, to not pick him up, come home to him, etc etc. I came home that day to just Lena, how odd! Was my life ever like that? Instead of "relaxing" till they got home, I stared out the window and called, and stared. I know, I know...I'm a bit of a "Manic Mom", but hey, it's my first and he's still a "baby", I will get over it. ;) Maybe.....

Regardless, the Bry-Dad did a great job!

Once home and back in my arms, we had our little Sock Monkey adventure and walked to Aunt Katie and Uncle Troy's to show him off. We passed lots of kiddies and I even got creeped out by the haunting sounds of a nearby festive set up. Yikes. Lena didn't like it either.





On Sunday we went to "ZooBooo" at the Maryland Zoo. It was soooo cold!! We met up with Reed's redheaded bud and I am so very bummed that we did not get a picture of them together. His friend was an adorable lion, way too cute for his own good. :-) Bryan looked like a tourist and snapped lots of photos of animals which I will share soon. This Zoo in particular is great because the animals are super duper close.

Hope your Halloween was Rad!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that they do that at Bryan's office! And I bet the 2 boys had a great time together! That's when you should have had a glass of your Mommy time out wine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute costume!! RAD, love it!

    ReplyDelete