Our annual trip to Maine. It was glorious! It was too short although I'm lucky to have it whether it was too short or not. It was time well spent with the Family. The weather was New England perfect with those white puffy clouds. The food was delicious and that much better while eating at a picnic table overlooking the ocean while the fog lifted. The beach was Reed's never ending sand box and time with everyone was much appreciated. Reed adored waking up and playing with his cousins everyday, so much so that the first morning he woke at 4am and the first word that came out of his mouth was "Chase".
A stop in Portsmouth, NH on our way to Maine. I finally saw the Wentworth house, a place of my ancestors.
| They had the cutest little organic smoothie shop (bonus), Reed even got his own and very much enjoyed it! |
| Finally in Maine. Early morning story time :-) |
| It's Chase!! |
| I love this street... |
| Kerry and his brood |
| Ferry Beach Olympics |
| That's my Dad! :-) |
| My "short" hair! |
My Maine feet |
| Reed in a "nutshell". Happy! |
| Swings on the Atlantic. Yes, please! |
| " Dad, I swear it was THIS big!" |
| I know there is a picture just like this of me, Kerry and other Beacon Ave. kids from long long ago. |
| Love these silly boys! As we were all leaving at 5am on Saturday morning to get in our cars and head back South I heard Brayden crying....I asked Linsay why he was crying and she said, "because he doesn't want to go home...he wants to stay in Maine." I feel the same way Brayden and I just might cry too! Thanks for all the fun & love Beacon Ave! I can't believe it's been an entire year since Reed's First trip to Maine! |

No comments:
Post a Comment