Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fall/Winter/Spring Catch up!

I'm obviously a bit behind, so here's a quick catch-up on a few major events that took place while I was gone (chasing a two year old).

I turned 30! We were invited to celebrate our close friends' wedding in New Orleans in December. I also turned 30 while we were there, it was a fantastic time. Everyone had a blast and our friends had a beautiful, unique, and flavorful wedding!






Christmas! It feels silly to go this far back, but it happened and I didn't write about it. Christmas was filled with "Choo Choo's". Reed fell deeply in love with Trains this past Fall/Winter and that love is still holding on strong.



It's safe to say he is totally not cool with Santa. That's ok, in time....in time my poor guy.

Here's me with Santa, I was probably a year younger in this picture, so I wasn't as aware yet. I can say that his beard is a tad much. He could hide someone in there.

Then Reed turned 2!! We obviously had a "Train" themed bday party.  




It might start to get a bit random now....just some of my favs from the past few months.






"Hey Mom, look at me!"





My Valentine










My pitful sick boy

Easter!
I was impressed at his Easter egg dyeing skills for a first timer.

 "Just sitting on my pot in my pj's, brushing my teeth with a giraffe back pack on".

 He looks 19 in these pictures and it freaks me out.






"I got this Easter Egg hunt thing down Mama"







The grass needed a little trim




















Dorsey overload? Good. That means my work here is done.....For now. I have a just a few more pictures before I feel caught up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment