 |
I don't really need to state the obvious, right? It's been way too long since Iv'e posted anything. I've been super busy living life and doing all those things you have to do. But I do enjoy looking back at this history and recalling things I might otherwise forget, and I don't want to forget anything. So let's go back to almost an entire year ago...I hope to get caught up to present day and post frequently again.
Let's start alllllll the way back in Spring 2013 (terrible I know!). Reed and I went on a camping adventure with Papa and Nana, AKA "PaNina". My parents pulled up in our "backyard" and Reed and I hopped in car with the camper behind us. (still, everytime we go out back, Reed says " PaNina here!") We headed to Lancaster and made some very important stops along the way. |
 |
| The Strasburg Railroad with all it's steam. |
 |
| Camping was a special treat for both Reed and I, we got to sleep in the same bed and snuggle, I didn't even bother setting up the pac n play, I was happy to have him next to me. |
 |
| Then there was Memorial Day wknd where we spent our time in the WV mountains with Papa and Gacka, AKA " PaGacka". |
 |
Wild and wonderful.
Oh. I was talking about Reed, but WV is too. ;) |
 |
| Gacka kept tons of old toys in the hopes that one day she'd have little grandbabies to play with them, Reed spent hours exploring them, he was delighted! |
 |
| This was the first time we tried our our bike seat, obviously Reed was just a little upset about it....;) Funny thing is, we use this at least a couple times a week as a means to get him to and from school and he LOVES it now. |
 |
| Lucky for us, our very good friends also have a family cabin in WV. |
 |
| Jumping on Daddy after a long day of golfing with the guys |
 |
Reed and Olivia sharing stories ;)
Then in June we ventured out on our annual Frontier town camping trip! |
 |
| Brayden and Reed, Reed really looks up to Brayden. I love the hand holding. :-) |
 |
| Happy Father's Day to Bryan! |
 |
| Reed and Chase having a blast |
 |
| The beautiful sunset at Assateague Island |
 |
| Hugs from my Reed, there's not much else that matters. |
 |
| and a happy father's day to Papa too. :-) |
Looking back at that spiderman in Reed's hand, I wish I could grab it out of the picture, spiderman is missing right now and we're all hoping he'll show up soon. For everyone's sake!
There's "do-dog" in that picture. He went to school with Reed every day Reed had school. It was his piece of home he took with him. He'd put it right in his cubby as soon as he got there, and he stayed there all day watching over Reed and all his friends. But he never ever forgot him. This lasted for easily 6 months or more. Then, one day....he just stopped bringing him. We let it happen naturally. It also told me Reed was feeling more comfortable there.
One day you'll have legs like Daddy, but for now we can pretend you do.
I couldn't possibly love this little boy anymore without bursting.
Next post....Maine 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment