Sunday, November 28, 2010

Work in progress

We've been busy getting the nursery/house together. Thank goodness for this long Thanksgiving weekend, it helped us get a move on things and gave me some much needed rest. We've done something baby related every day for the past 4 days and there's still so much more to do. The bedding in the bassinet has been washed and put together. The bassinet is next to my side of the bed and is ready for take off! I had an ultrasound done and I got to see Reed's face! I had to take a picture of the sonogram, so it's not great quality, but you can make it out. :-)




This was part of the name game at my shower, Troy took pictures of things outside in the shape of letters (or he placed them like that) and people had to guess his name with the letters all scrambled up. I'm going to frame this and put it somewhere in his room. I have his middle name like this too. Thanks Troy!


Here he is, my baby boy!



Bassinet ready to go.



Changing table in middle of the room, paint still drying...all kinds of goodies all over the table, but you get the idea. Hoping to have it pushed back and organized this week.



Antique dresser that I used as a little girl. Came from the cottage in Maine, it belonged to the my Great-Great Grandparent's, The Reed's. :-) How appropriate, right? I know...it's girlie...we'll get him a new one when he realizes its girlie. It needs some new knobs and handles, check back on this.



Daddy to be, painting away! ( in a Hooters shirt from his bachelor party, cute)



Thanksgiving with the Kagle's. Uncle Bryan enjoying some time with Chase.

3 comments:

  1. Love it :) Can't wait to see everything put together!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the antique dresser, and love your bedroom furniture! Where is it from? Reed will be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie!! Our bedroom furniture is a brand called Stickley, Bryan is an amazing Craigslist hunter and found almost all of it on there. :-)

    ReplyDelete