Tuesday, December 7, 2010
28 & 8 Months Pregnant
Yesterday was my 28th Birthday, 30 is sneaking up! I had a nice weekend of celebrations. On Saturday my parents, Bryan's parent's, Kerry & Linsay and my nephews all came over for dinner. It was great to have everyone over all at once. Thank you Mom for bringing everything over! I was also spoiled by some awesome and useful gifts. On Sunday I was spoiled again by going to Brunch at Yellowfin in Annapolis with my wonderful friends, it was beyond delicious and a pregnant girls dream. I probably could have stayed all day and ate. It was so good. Thanks so much for coming girls, I really enjoyed it! Last night Bryan and I went to Four Seasons for dinner and that was delicious as well! We came home and started to watch Eclipse, I sadly fell asleep....that would not happen if I wasn't 8 months pregnant. Sorry Edward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday Holly! Looks like you had an awesome couple of days full of celebrating! I love Four Seasons, we go there sometimes with Jim's mom since she lives right there. Only 6 more weeks, so exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous!! Wish I could have been there to celebrate you :)
ReplyDeleteI had a great time at brunch Holly, it was so nice to be with just the girls over delicious food and good conversation! Happy Birthday! Oh and ps... that is one of the worst pictures I have ever seen of myself. Joe is trying to convince me that it's because I am somewhat hungover, but I am not buying it. :)
ReplyDeleteOmg Holly! You were right about Chase, he's a huge baby! His head is as big as yours in that picture. He's a cutie pie, even if he is the same size as his older brother! :)
ReplyDelete