Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Full moon, go away!

*I'm reposting this since it did something funky the last time.

I can't believe my due date is 29 days from now. So hard to believe. Baby Reed is measuring a little small these days so I am hoping he will stay where it's nice and warm and continue to grow so he's not a teeny little guy. The Doc has me eating 40-60 grams of protein a day and resting as much as possible. I'm still working and going about my normal activities, I'm trying to do it all in slow motion, which has been very hard for me! It's becoming a bit frustrating.

Even though I want him to stay in till his due date, it would be pretty cool if he was born on 1/11/11. Actually, it would be Rad.

There's also a full moon tonight and a lunar eclipse. Full moons are known to bring on labor, it was staring at me on my way home tonight, I gave it a mean look back, if you dare....The next full moon will be Jan 19th, perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are too funny. All will be well, have nothing but positive thoughts. You are nothing bigger than a minute yourself and Bryan certainly is no giant. You will have lean perfect baby. While I respect the medical profession, I think sometimes all the tests and stuff today are a bit too much. So slow down and breathe, because life will change dramatically very soon.

    hugs-Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had James on a full moon and he was one month early, crazy. But I do hope he stays in there and gets nice and big before he comes out. Merry Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete