I can't believe my due date is 29 days from now. So hard to believe. Baby Reed is measuring a little small these days so I am hoping he will stay where its nice and warm and continue to grow so he's not a teeny little guy. The Doc has me eating 40-60 grams of protein a day and resting as much as possible. I'm still working and going about my normal activities, I'm just trying to do it all in slow motion, which is very hard for me! It's becoming a bit frustrating.
Even though I want him to stay in till his due date, it would be pretty cool if he was born on 1/11/11. Actually, it would be Rad.
There's also a full moon tonight and a lunar eclipse. Full moons are known to bring on labor, it was staring at me the whole way home tonight, I gave it a mean look back. If you dare.....The next full moon will be Jan 19th, perfect.
Wow, 29 days to go! So exciting! haha, RAD, it definitely would be!
ReplyDelete